Monday, June 27, 2016

A Brand New Week

You can see everything is SO green.And almost a brand new month.  The year is speeding right along, since half of it is gone!

Yesterday I spent the good part of my day  at work. They forgot to call me to tell me they needed me.  And so my day was off to a bang!  I usually get up at 4:45 am when I have to be at work for 6.  The call didn't come until 5:10 and I punched at 6:10 which I didn't think was too bad.  Not how I like to start my day!

Last weekend Curtis and I went out on a drive to search for a small lake that is suppose to have Sandy Hill Cranes.  We never quite found it, but did enjoy a pleasant evening.  

You can see everything is so green, right now!



Newly mowed crop of hay.

We came upon this herd of antelope and these two were very curious!


A layout I did of Cooper and his dad.  

BG paper is Bo Bunny
All the rest came out of the scrap basket
Tried a little mixed media to the upper left of the photo.  Heidi Swapp
And a Memory Bix stencil.  Takes a long time to dry or maybe I put it on too thick?
Mini letters are by Glitz design
Yellow letter are Fancy Pants also the flair
That adorable little car is by My Minds Eye 


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your layout.
Beautiful photos of the scenery

Susanne said...

Wow, page looks great - mine rarely do if I use too much out of the scrap basket.

Tracey said...

Fabulous photos..love the wide open country side, the mountains look amazing! Fun layout, its great to use up scraps. I'm struggling with creating at the moment, my mind is not in the right place....so I'm sorting paper instead!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous photos!! I love seeing the antelope playing!! And your layout is gorgeous!! I love the layers and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts