Thursday, June 30, 2016

Popsicle Pete

It's been a couple of hot days and the grandkids have spent the afternoons here.

I got the call at 5:00 am that the NICU needed me at work this morning.  Unlike Sunday morning when they forgot to call me.  Thankfully I was replacing a gal until lunch time and then could leave.  

Curtis and I went out for lunch and then picked up the boys.  That way Kirsten could hear Harlee present at her writing class she has been to this week.  Next week swimming lessons begin.

Cooper always has fun in the backyard!  These are still photos from yesterday!


The grandkids have managed to demolish my popsicle supply and Capri sun drinks.  Will have to restock tomorrow with a trip to the grocery store.


The layout is of the Taieri Gorge train ride in Denedin, NZ.
I chose to use an enlarged photo with a couple of smaLler ones.
The strip on the right are actual stamps I bought on the train ride.  
Bazzill cardstock.  Farmhouse patterned papers.
The title was cut with Sunshine Quickutz font.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

The pictures are so adorable!! The Popsicle looks yummy!! Your layout is gorgeous!! I love the font you used!! Beautiful photos, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts