Saturday, September 17, 2016

Clean and Simple

Is the category at Simon Say Stamps Wed. Challenge this week.  I am not sure clean and simple is in my creative style.  But I have been making some Christmas cards so I can get a jump on the season.  It is something I can sit and rest and do.

So here is my clean and simple card.


Papers from my scrap basket.
The two backgrounds were cut with Mama Elephant dies
The bird die and Christmas wishes stamp are From Memory Box
The circular scribble is from Paper Trey ink
Bling is from Kaiser Craft
And I spritzed the background with Cherry ColorShine.


I had a couple of packages arrive from Cait to keep my spirits up.  It has been a frustrating week after retiring rning to the ER on Monday having side effects from too much beta blocker they started me on. And I was just starting to feel more like my normal self!!!!




One box has wonderful Scotch Broth soup, one of my favorites.  Something you can not find in the states and I haven't found it in Lethbridge for quite a while.  I will totally enjoy these.  Another box had bath bombs and a book to read.  Already tried out on of the bombs in my jetted tub.  Simply marvelous.  

Have to include a couple of photos of Harlee when she was panning for gold a couple of weeks sgo.  She was in her element sifting Through the dirt for treasure.  There were lots of garnets, which she was thrilled with as they are her birth stone.  









And such has been my week!  Hopefully next week will be better.

2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Great card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lisa said...

What a fabulous card!! You do CAS so beautifully!! I love the pretty bird!! The pictures of Harlee are adorable!! I hope you are feeling better my friend. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts