Sunday, February 26, 2017

Too Many Days at Work!

That is my motto for last week!  It is actually been wonderful to laze at home yesterday and today!

Too many days were soent st the workplace last week!  We shall see what happens this week!

I was scheduled to work last Sat.  After some creative staffing I agreed to work half a day on Sunday.  And then I went in on Monday to cover for a gal that had a Dr. Appt.  That was the start of the downfall. Also my hip was giving me grief too!  

Wed. I had made an appointment to get my driver licence renewed.  Thankfully, I just didn't try and walk in as there was only one gal working in the office.  Another early morning as I was out of the house before 8.  But it is taken care of for another 8 years.  Next on my agenda is my passport.  Will be making a run to Lethbridge soon to get my photos.  They don't seem to be able to do it right down here.  At least, enough right for the picky passport office. So, it is worth my time to make a trip to Lethbridge.  

Thurs. morning I headed back to work for a mandatory unit meeting supposedly scheduled for 6:30.  That was what was on the paper.  But, when I got there it had been changed to 7am.  I was fuming!  
The dept head brushed it off when I said something.  It was a typing error!  Well someone needs to do better proof reading.  Nothing new was said at the meeting that I didn't already know.  What a waste of my time!

Friday, it was back to work early to cover for that same meeting.  I was there at 6 to take report with her.  Add on a couple more hours. And there was my week.

Harlee missed a couple of days at school mid week as she had the crud.  I watched the boys Thurs. evening so Kirsten could go to her P/T conference.  Yesterday Curtis took the big kids to the Lego Batman movie which they all enjoyed.  Maybe it will be released in time to give Nic for his birthday in 
July.  This little dude loves trains, I think more than his brother.  And his locks are getting longer and his curls are returning.  The only one of the three with curly hair.
Our weather has returned to winter, after a lovely week of higher than average temps. Most of our snow got melted.  And now the cold and snow have returned!

Working away on the grandkid albums, now my travel photos from "DownUnder" are completed.  Have much catching up to do from them.

This first layout is Cooper fishing in the backyard last summer.  
Used some old old We R Memory Keepers paper.  A newer Fancy Pants checked paper.A piece of scrap cardstock. And a scrap 
I put through the Silhouette to get the border edge.
The yellow gone fishing was also cut on my Silhouette.  
Did some stamping with an old Close to My Heart set.

The second layout from last summer.
Mostly got in my scraps to finish this off.  
The letter sticker are Echo Park.
The popsicles are Carta Bella, I believe
The word sayings are BoBunny

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a sweet picture!! His curls are beautiful!! Both of your layouts are gorgeous!! I hope this week is better work-wise for you!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts