Sunday, March 26, 2017

Couple More Cards

Just sneaking in a post!  I know, 2 days in a row.  That is what can happen when I am not exhausted from working and just life in general.  Although, I do go into work for a few hours this afternoon to cover for a coworker.

Just spending a chilled out weekend at home!  Curtis even braved the grocery store for me yesterday!

Linking my cards with the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge. Use more than one die or punch.  Not a problem for me!  




Yesterday, I even had enough ambition to bake!  I bet you didn't know it was hot cross bun season?  I threw together a doz.  They are always so yummy!






3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, both of your cards are stunning!! I love the layers and the designs!! They look amazing!! And yum!! Those buns look so delish!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Those look yummy :)
Your cards are so pretty, I love all the dimension all those die cutes add!!

Patio Postcards said...

Oh I do like freshly baked H.C. buns & toasted is a surpreme way of eating.

Nice cards, the laying adds such a cool element to the overall design. Yeah to days of not working!