Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our day in Salt Lake



Tuesday morning in salt lake





the only moose we saw in Park City



The ski jumps in park city from the olympics



view from the ski jumps



amazing sunset



We traveled the valley from one end to the other and drove up to Park city and back.
It was such a fun day. Left a buck or two at IKEA. Have loved that store since we lived in Germany. They have such functional, sturdy items for a very reasonable price. Park City is such a change from when I used to visit my sister when she lived there. Heading back to the hotel, Curtis missed our turn and we ended up driving a few extra miles and saw some deer. Beautiful sunset to end our day. Heading home in the morning. It is always interesting trying to shoot photos from the car traveling 70mph.

3 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Amazing shots from the car, Leslee. I sure hear you there, as that is what I did on our way back. Your photo diary makes me feel like I was along for the ride. Great sunset and nice snow captures. They have snow there for sure.

cait! said...

These are lovely! I'm glad you had a good time in SLC!

MtSmileyFace said...

wonderful trip and great photos. Thanks for the road trip.