Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top 'O the Morning to ya!


Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! No wonderful layouts or photos to post today, just this wonderful Irish lass. Lots of Irish blood in me. Can you imagine that with me having red hair back in the day? I hope you're wearing the green today and talking some Blarney. Hope to make a trip to Ireland with my sister later this spring.
No big plans for today. Kirsten and the kids will be over later, as it is derby night.
And congratulations to Tim for receiving a $1000 Governor scholarship at school. You deserve it.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute picture.
That would be a dream trip. I am not Irish, but would still love to travel there.

mehmkefar said...

What a great St. Paddy's day surprise for Tim. Congrats to him. He sure deserves it.