Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Few Relection Shots




Just trying out a few reflection shots. Pretty good since we didn't have much sun by the time we got here!
Been making a few Christmas cards, which I will share with you shortly.
Finally got to chat with Caitlin this morning. She has been overly busy with school and on top of that now she is trying to apply for jobs, since she graduates in Dec.
Got my floors all mopped and picked up Harlee from preschool and she is busy now playing on my IPad.

4 comments:

cait! said...

It was nice to chat with you too mum! <3

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos.
You let your young grandaughter play with your IPad.....Wayne won't let me play with his.

mehmkefar said...

I love reflections and these are just gorgeous.

perlyfam said...

Reflection shots are one of my very favorite! Love your angles.