Thursday, October 13, 2011

Picture of the the Week #40


A little taste of autumn from my backyard!!!
Have been out for my walk this morning, before that old wind gets blowing again.
It is a very nice morning out, right now.
No big plans for today. Just chilling and maybe running the vacuum around.
Oh, yeah, I need to fold my laundry too. Always something to do.
Tomorrow we will run down the road to Helena,so Curtis can take care of the brand renewal stuff.
And I can drop stuff at the LSS for their garage sale.
Rain in the forecast for the weekend and colder temps too.

4 comments:

cait! said...

I like this photo a lot mum! Hopefully I'll have some great photos of my weekend in Eugene to share with you in not too long. c:

Tracy said...

Pretty photo Leslee.
This time of year is stunning. Hope you complete your todo list so you can have some creative fun :)

perlyfam said...

Love the pretty colors on this photo, Leslee!

It was only 49 here today. BRRR! Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 62 but should be a cool morning for Zane's flag football game in Ritzville.

mehmkefar said...

Beautiful fall capture. Don't you just love the colors!!