Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 9-13 Challenge




Product used: Paper: MME Stella & Rose "Family" Silk Tie, Hattie"Boy" Woven Stripe
Flourish: Lost & Found Sunshine "Lovely" Plaid-cut with Tim Holtz Die
Quick Quotes Vellum Instant Journalling
MME Diecut-Breeze "Boyish" Title
Brads: MME
Bling and Pearls: Bo Bunny

I bet you thought I forgot how to create, since I haven't posted something in a long time. Actually, I looked and Sept 28th was the last time I had something creative posted. I guess I had a short hiatus and have been taking lots of photos. I have been canceled from work today.
Why do you always get started on one thing and it leads to something else. I was cleaning yesterday. Not only did I find Harlee's lost Leapster. I also found the SD card in the digital frame in upside down. I was wondering why it wasn't working. Nic is the culprit in both escapades.
So, I deleted soome photos from the SD card and put a bunch of more recent ones up and Curtis told me they all had to be resized. And that is what I have been doing since lunch.

6 comments:

cait! said...

My flatmate, Caitlin, nearly died when I told her you scrapbook. She's an avid cardmaker who has just started on her Christmas cards and was sharing her prototypes with me. c:

Tracy said...

Your layout is stunning. Love it.
Nice take on the sketch.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee that photo and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lesli said...

Great job on the sketch - I love the LO!

Diana Fisher said...

Such a precious page and photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Susanne said...

Oh I like what you did with that sketch, I was intimidated by all the text they showed. They've done something similar this week too. You've made it work for you. Nicely done.