Friday, September 7, 2012

Let's Play Catch Up

Okay, okay, I know I haven't posted since Tuesday.  Just taking a small break and a breather.  Have been busy on my days off.  I bet you can't believe that one, can you????
The outside temps have been much more tolerable.  I guess fall is slowly making an entrance.  I even see some leaves beginning to turn. 
I have been picking Harlee up from Kindergarten, as her mum is waiting for Nic's preschool bus.  She tried to go and pick him up the other day and he wouldn't come home with her.  He wanted to ride the bus.  And he hasn't got kicked out of preschool yet. 

 I'll leave you with a couple of layouts, I recently finished.  Pictures aren't the greatest as it was very over cast the day I took the photos. 

Product used:
Paper-Bo Bunny(Liberty)
          MME (Stella and Rose)

Bo Bunny Rubons , Buttons, Noetworthy
Pink Paislee-spool button( I covered it)
Memory Box stamp- Brandywine Flourish
Quickutz Paper Doll font


Product used
Paper- MME (So Sopie)
           Fancy Pants chipboard letters and elements  
           MME decorated brads

No comments: