Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spending a LittleTime with my Husband

It seems like we are ships passing in the night. Curtis has been spending a lot of hours on the road lately. And when he is home on the weekends I have been working 12 hour shifts.
He was on the road all day yesterday with 7 hours of driving. The same was for today, so I offered to go with. That way I could spend a little quality time with him and also help with the drive. I packed us up a lunch.
And guess where we went????




Yes,we were back to Glacier National Park, to Two Medicine where Curtis interviewed a gal. All that driving for one interview. But we did stop in East Glacier for a taste of yummy huckleberry pie. One place we stopped was all sold out!!!




As you can see it was a beautiful day for a drive and it wasn't too smokey. The mountains were very clear today.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos :)
So nice that you enjoyed your day with your hubby, and that you got to enjoy some yummy pie ;)