Saturday, September 8, 2012

Time Well Spent

This morning we had the company of H&N while there mom and dad were working.  Nic was especially good for him.  And we had fun with the grandkids.  Papa made pancakes for  a yummy breakfast.  We played Wii, Leapster, took photos.  Harlee stamped.  And just had a grand old time.  Nic likes to be in my craft space.  All the machines intrigue him.  But one must watch him like a hawk.  So I took a few photos.
After they left I ran to the grocery store, ran to work, stopped at the fruit stand.  And spent the rest of the afternoon ironing-mostly Curtis' shirts.



 And we took photos of each other!


My messy scrap space, because I have been creating
Washing Nana's veggies.  I have never had such well scrubbed tomatoes.

Do you think they could look at the camera at the same time???

The answer would be NO!

2 comments:

cait! said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Tracy said...

Looks like they had another awesome time with grandma :)
Where is the photo Nic took of you ;)