Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Bags are Packed

And I'm ready to go. Catching the 6am plane in the morning and heading east. Headed to Maryland to visit my sister. And Friday we are flying to Bayonne, New Jersey and boarding Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas. We are cruising the New England States and Eastern Canada. I have never been down East and so looking forward to this trip!!




So, today was a day of completing and packing. Had to have some nana time with my Harlee boo.

Looking forward to spending time with my sister. Looking forward to see the trees changing and the awesome red trees of the East Coast. Maybe seeing some whales or puffins. Seeing where Anne of Green Gables started. Maybe some fun photo shooting of lighthouses, Peggy's Cove, the Bay of Fundy.

I am gone until Oct. 2. I will try and post when I can, but Internet on the cruise ships is very pricey. But I promise to take lots of photos. See you on the flip side.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

cait! said...

WAAAHHHH. DON'T LEAVE MEEEE!!! <3

Tracy said...

Oh I am sure you will enjoy your trip.
The east coast is on my list of places to travel....hopefully in the near future.
Safe travels my friend :)

Susanne said...

Oh have a safe and happy trip - time spent with sisters is like nothing else!!