Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Snowfall of the Season

I came home just in time to experience the first snowfall of the season.  Not much in town here, but lots in the mountains. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise, visiting the sites of New England and the Canadian East Coast.  Saw lots of beautiful scenery, saw places I would love to go back and explore more now.  Met some great people.  But after 2 days of travel to get back home, I am quite pooped out. 

We sailed with Royal Caribbean on the Brilliance of the Sea. 
the middle of the ship, from the 11th floor

I flew to Washington, DC, where I met up with my sister.  The next day we flew to Bayonne, NJ.  This is where the cruise commenced.  We took a transfer from the airport to the ship.  I have never been so close to NYC in my life.  We were able to see the skyline as the cruise ship left the harbor. 




3 comments:

cait! said...

Cool! I hoped you waved to my friend Hannah while you were there. c:

Tracy said...

That ship is huge, and so beautiful inside.
Gorgeous photos again :)
Glad you got pampered on that ship :)

Kirsten said...

HEY!!! I've been there!!! And at that green thingy! ;)