Saturday, June 21, 2014

Crazy, Stupid Day!

Guess where I was???
Work, of coarse!
I went in yesterday morning for half a shift. Got a little concerned when I couldn't badge in. And then the gal i was to share the shift with was already there. Not good!!!!!
I got to come home a little after lunch. Made sandwiches for Curtis and i. Watered some flowers that had been under the eaves and didn't get any of that rain we had. Just sat down on the couch and the phone rang. They needed me back at work. so, in I went.

Glad to be off for the evening with my feet up!










Just a few cool photos from our trip.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh, I hope you were able to rest and put your feet up after yesterday. The pictures are awesome!! What a gorgeous capture of the rainbow!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

i love how the rainbow looks like an extension of the highway :)

Tracey said...

I so wanted to see a raccoon on our trip....Ugh maybe next time! Thanks for sharing your photos, they are always fun to see!