Monday, June 2, 2014

Hey, It's a New Month!

June has snuck in the door.  The year is skipping right along here!!!
Trying to edit photos of Hawaii to send to get printed.  Always such a overwhelming task.  But there are only 3 layouts left in my Disney album to complete.  Considering the amount of photos it has gone together very quickly using the combination of traditional layouts and pocket pages. 

Today, I took the plunge and ordered an Iphone5c.  I was offered a deal to upgrade for free.  Hopefully I can figure it out.  Curtis got a new phone too, since the one he was using was the work cell.  So much for blowing the budget.  Happy Father's Day. 

Took the kids over their bikes to school and there mum came back with them, while I brought the car.  They had completed their reading over the months and got to go on a limo ride today.  Big deal for the kids.  Hard to believe this is the last week of the school year.  It has flown by. 

Had a late lunch.  Had put in roast in the crock pot and when dinner came along I was not hungry and it went in the fridge for tomorrow. 

Getting down to the last layouts to show you. All that gold is micro beads I glued to chipboard. 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout!! I love the gold microbeads!! They look fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Such a great layout.
I love the microbeads on the letters.
The year is moving a bit to fast for me as well.
I have an iPhone 4S and I love it. I am not a technical person, but I know how to use most of the features..or at least texting, email and go on the internet ;)

Tracey said...

So pretty....wow, the micro beads look great! I have the iphone 5...wouldn't be without it! Have a great day!

Susanne said...

I love all the fun elements you've included here.