Monday, September 29, 2014

Off On An Adventure

 After working the last 2 days it sure has been nice to be off today.  Trying to catch up before we head off again.  Washed clothes. Mowed grass.  Got out some camping gear.  Ran to the grocery store. 
 

I am not sure how much internet we will have over the next 10 days to keep my blog updated.  Curtis and I are off on another adventure.  We will be able to cross one more thing off my bucket list.  We are headed south to Albuquerque, New Mexico and go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival they have down there every year. 

Should be lots of fun.  Not sure about a balloon ride yet. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How exciting!! You will love it!! I went a couple of years ago and the number of balloons is absolutely amazing!! It's such a sight to see!! I didn't go up in one but I would love to!! Safe travels!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

This sounds like a fun and exciting trip :)
Enjoy yourselves

Tracey said...

How exciting!!