Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Bluesy Kind of Day!!!

all the way around.
Doesn't take much the last couple of days for the tears to be flowing!
The weather is grey and dull outside.

Yesterday was busy.
I went to work to catch up on mandatory education.
Made up the bed Cait had been in and changed our sheets too.  
Curtis did a Red Cross blood run to Missoula.  That meant I had to pick him up at 11pm last night.  At least that was earlier than the last couple of runs he has done.
Picked Toots up from school and took her to the Girl Scout Cookie Rally.  Wish they had told me the right time, though.  They told me from 6-7, and it was from 7-8.  At least I had a really close park,  We just stayed there, as I didn't want to drive all the way across town and back again.
So, getting the laundry done.
Spending time in my scrap space.
All is good!!!

A Layout to share with you.  




5 comments:

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are fabulous!! The pictures are adorable...you showcased them perfectly!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Scrapping is the best way to brighten up your day and take your mind off things. Fabulous layout....love how you have framed the photos.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
Love the centre photo in the Polaroid frame
Sorry you were having a sad day….maybe because you were missing Cait

Kimberly Kett said...

Sweet layout! I love that frame!

Susanne said...

That page is really sweet. I hope your blues go away soon - sunshine helps immensely.