Saturday, February 28, 2015

Look What Arrived

at my front door yesterday!!!  Nic says, "Nana you have a package!"
It was a box full of American Craft goodies that I had won earlier in the week.  I entered a post on FB close to Valentines Day.  And ended up being their winner.  Go, me!  Haven't had much $$  to spend on scrapbook goodies now we are on a limited income and my working has been pretty hit and miss lately.  So this was greatly appreciated.  
 Lots of yummy goodness from American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine, and Crate Paper.  Some of my favourite designers. 
 Look forward to playing with this in the near future.  The mini stapler will go to Cait, since I already have a Tim Holtz one. 
And here we are at the end of another month.  It is cold and has been snowing most of the morning.  Now the sun is shining brightly, but won't really warm up until the end of next week.  Just in time for my birthday!
Hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend. 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on your win!! What awesome goodies!! Happy mail is the best!! Enjoy playing with your new supplies!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Wow......so cool, congratulations. Looks like you have lots of fabulous goodies!

Kimberly Kett said...

How cool is that!! Congrats!!

Nat said...

yay congrats!!!!! lots of yummy goodies there and I cant wait to see what you create :) have fun my friend! :)

Tracy said...

Congrats on your winnings :)
Have fun creating :)