Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello, March!!!

March has snuck in the door like a lamb.  It was a pretty nice day here yesterday.  I didn't go out to enjoy it, but the sun was shining brightly. 
I have been cancelled once again from work today and also yesterday morning and all this sedentary life is getting to me.  My hips were killing me and I got out there and walked this morning.  A little brisk, but tolerable.  Tomorrow they are predicting below zero temps, so I needed to go today.
Basketball and Girl Scouts are off tonight.  So, we have a free night of not chauffeuring the granddaughter around!!!
Made a couple of cards on Saturday, which I will share with you. 
I won this beautiful Luminous Poppy stamp from Memory Box last spring and I believed I had not used it.  So, it got inked up this weekend.  Used glittery black embossing powder for them.  Poppies are a favourite of mine.  


Linking these up with the Simon Says Stamp Wed. challenge, where anything goes this week. 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They are all absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty poppies!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

You…a sedentary, doubtful. You are always on the go.
Your cards are so pretty. I love the embossed look you did with this stamp.

Kimberly Kett said...

Gorgeous cards!! You are lucky with those wins and good thing too, you make some great creations with them :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Leslee! sweet cards, luv those flowers! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Tracey said...

Very pretty cards Leslee :)Poppies are a favorite of mine...love the stamped image!!