Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Middle of the Week

Have had a couple of busy days! I thought life was suppose to slow down as you got older. So, not true!!!

Yesterday I was out the door early for some education at the hospital. Left there and went to PT. Came home and iced up 4 doz. Valentine cookies. Still had a few todo today. And Nic thinks I should bake him more for Valentine's day. I feel I have done my share of baking for the bake sale.

Went out for dinner last evening with some friends.

Today, I have had Cooper here to watch. Somewhere in there I managed to clean my bathrooms.









Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Another GORGEOUS card!

Unknown said...

Hi Leslee - I have sent a message to your Face Book page. It will not appear in your inbox as we are not connected, when you click on your FB message icon it displays 'inbox' and to the right of it 'others'; the message will be there.

Nothing dodgy! It's regarding a thread on Genealogy.com. Just trying to establish if you are the correct Leslee I'm trying to contact.

Kind regards :)

Julie Coughlin
Liverpool, UK
julie.coughlin@virgin.net

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love how you hung the heart from the trees!! And such a sweet picture, too!! He's adorable!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I love love love your card.
If you are going to make some more cookies, I would love some…I bet they would ship nicely ;)