Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hard Week for Cait

as  a couple of her childhood icons have passed away.  At the beginning of the week it was David Bowie.  She told me she had to mop in bed an extra an hour it was so terrible.  And today it has been Alan Rickman who played Snape in the Harry Potter movies.  They are some of her favorites.  She told me Paul Simon better hang on and not be leaving this world. 
She does keep me entertained.  And she is an old sole enjoying alot of the oldies, but goodies!

We are back to winter today with it snowing.  And the streets are a mess.  And my rig is so, so dirty. 

You can tell how big the flakes were!!!
It has pretty much been an inside day.  Although I did make a quick run to Target this morning and then came home and cleaned house. 
I did some pick up in my scrap space so I could create a couple of layouts.

Here are some I made lately.
They are two layouts from when we had family photos done.
 I love this photo of Harlee and Cooper.
Background paper is from Bo Bunny - Barefoot & Bliss
I used a Memory Box Mesh stencil and some Colorbox Chalk ink
Title is a SSS die
MME enamel dots
Authentique mini phrases
Papers - We R Memory Keepers, Crate Paper, Teresa Collins and Blue card stock
Pink Paislee tag, which I covered and then made a 2nd tag
Fancy Pants sequins
Bella Blvd ephemera
XO die- SSS
Mr. Huey green mists

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Both layouts are so gorgeous!! I love the designs of each!! We actually had warmer weather today...almost 50!! The snow is melting but it's supposed to turn cold again so it will just refreeze. So ready for spring!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I was sad to hear about both of their passing...so many in the last few days:(
You layouts are fabulous...such beautiful photos of the family.