Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Visitors.

Today Cooper came to spend a little time with his nana, while his mum ran some errands and didn't have to keep putting him in and out of his car seat.  Pain in the butt when it is cold and snowy like today. 
So, I took some photos.

 He always has a snack in my mums old tin measuring cup
 How happy is he attacking nana with a wrapping paper tube

 Oh, how this kid loves trains. 


My other visitors are all the birds in the back yard and a rabbit too.  Don't see the rabbit every day, but I did see him today.  We have a family of flickers that visit daily.  I can have up to 6 of them flying around and eating the suet out back.  Along with downy woodpeckers, nuthatches and chickadees and red breasted finches.  


Today the cold air from the north has plunged south and it is very cold and snowy.  

Here is a little layout I worked on. 
                                                                from our family photo day back in August. 
Paper from Echo Park and We R Memory Keeprs
Title is American Craft Thickers
Big star is Bella Blvd
Wood Veneer is Studio Calico
mini letters Authentique

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Cooper is so sweet...except maybe when he's attacking Nana with a wrapping tube ;) What adorable pictures!! How fun to see the bunny!! I have three outside cats and we don't see many bunny rabbits :) Your layout is gorgeous!! I love the picture and the design!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Such a cute layout :)
Little Cooper is such a sweetie.
We had a couple of little birds in our backyard, usually the giant squirrels and crows chase them away…so I put out some seed just for them, but they didn't come back :( Maybe tomorrow.

Susanne said...

Cute page - your crafty mojo is right on these days - I envy your consistency!