Sunday, January 10, 2016

New Shoes!

I got me some new athletic shoes on sale after Christmas. Curtis calls them my "Frozen"shoes! I really like them because there are no laces to tie up and fall over!!! That's a bonus for me! They are super light and very comfortable.



I have been wearing them around the house to break them in for my upcoming trip. But today I bit the bullet and went walking! Already 3 times as warm as yesterday snd is only 30F. All the people that shovel get gold stars because their sidewalks are bare and dry! I curse those that don't!
 Spent a while on the phone the last two days, as my sister and I start to finalize our big trip.  I leave a month from today- Feb. 10.  Starting to make my antsy. 
A gal called from work to see if I would pick up some hours on Tues.  I need some spending $$$ for so called trip.  I willingly said yes.  Work hours have been few and far between this last month.  
Need to stop here and get on the desk top to include a couple of layouts.

 Papers used- Bunny (Little Miss), Prima(Flights of Fancy)
  Butterflies- Kaiser Craft, Bo Bunny
Tickets-MME
Tim Holtz flourish die, the die cuts were misted with Colorshine
Pearls
Title cut with Quickutz Zoe Font
 Papers from Authentique(Original collection) , Chatterbox(dark blue)
Fiskars punch
Ribbon
paper scraps
Raised stickers- MME
Title cut with Quickutz Zoe font



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your beautiful new blue shoes!! Your layouts are so gorgeous!! I love the pictures and details!! I hope you are going somewhere fun on your big trip!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness those layouts are so beautiful :)
I love your "frozen" shoes :)
I need a new pair as well...Wayne ordered a pair for me on-line (the company I usually get my runners from, discontinued my go to ones :( ) The ones Wayne got me (and they cost a pretty penny) don't fit me correctly...so Ashley got a nice early birthday gift, lol.

Susanne said...

I'm impressed that you got your new shoes in plenty of time before the trip to be able to break them in. And those layouts are lovely - I guess having trip to scrap instead of work can't be all bad, right.