Friday, July 29, 2016

Deck Staining!

We have 3 good sized deck out back!  And boy did they need restaining!  Over the 4th weekend we went and bought the stain.  A couple of weeks ago I got the two smaller ones don.  And between weather and working and having Curtis available  the remainder didn'thappen.  I decided this week it was going to happen.  So while I was out mowing yesterday morning Curtis got out there and cleaned and power sprayed it down.  So, I was out there early this morning before it gets too hot!


All finished for another couple of years!  One project I can check off the to do list!  

Yesterday went out for lunch with a couple of great friends and it was nice to catch up!

I was out snapping some flower shots the other morning!


No time in my life for scrapping right now!  Makes me sad!  Days just aren't long enough!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Yay for another thing checked off the list. We don't have decks, but we've been putting off resealing the screened porch concrete floor for far too long. Now I will remind hubby again. Don't fret though - I won't share what reminded me.

Tracey said...

What a difference the stain makes...looks great! Gorgeous flowers, Yep never enough hours in the day. LOOk forward to seeing a layout soon. Enjoy your weekend Leslee :)