Sunday, July 17, 2016

Out and About in Big Sky Country

That was our day, today!  
A visit to the quilt store in Seeley Lake, Deer County Quilts.
It was a gorgeous day out!

First some lunch with a delicious huckleberry shake.  These are seasonal and I havn't had one yet this summer.

Some pretty wild flowers along the way!

Look at the colour of the lake water
An osprey on its nest

The skies of Big Sky country.  You got to love the open spaces and beautiful big blue skies here!
















3 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous pictures!! Such beautiful country!! The blueberry shake looks yummy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Beautiful photos.....Love the wide open spaces! Playing a trip back to Canada in Febuary...hmmm wonder if I can talk my husband into a side trip ? It will be 'White' then I imagine. My son leaves for Vancouver in October.....he tells me he won't be back!!

Susanne said...

Amazing photos, what a nice respite this post provides.