Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup

My gosh, the days have flown by here. 
One lesson to learn!  Don't answer the phone when it rings before 7am in the morning.  I was sucked into the vortex called work on Monday morning.  They didn't have enough staff and I said I would go in to help cover.  And I actually left around 2:30 to go and get much needed groceries.  And then I went back in at 5pm to help with an unanticipated delivery.  I need my head examined, I believe!!!!
So, yesterday I was beat after having worked 3 out of the last 4 days.  And that other day I worked around home. 
I had some turkey leftover from New Year's that I had been saving to make soup with, so yesterday I got to it.  Also got bills paid up. 

We are in a winter storm watch, expected to start tonight.  With 10in. of snow expected over the next day or so.  Figures, as Curtis is on the other side of the mountains working away.  The snow shovel will be out again once more.  

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I took a bag of turkey/barley soup out of the freezer for supper tonight ;)
I hope the storm lets up for you

cait! said...

I'm so jealous!!!!