Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scenes of Winter

Winter, here in Montana can be so beautiful. Let's enjoy it's beauty, because it seems like it is here forever!!! Pictures were all taken on our drive home from the Flathead valley near Glacier Park. Today, we are to have some warming and melting.
It is also Caitlin's last full day here and she will be headed back to the coast.
Curtis spent the night in Missoula with my toothbrush! The rest of us enjoyed a meal of Chinese last night for dinner.
Yesterday, Cait and I managed to get her a new cell phone, send a box of pots and pans out for her new flat, drop a bag of stuff at Good Will(she cleaned out her closet), get her bangs cut and visit the post office. And that was all before lunch!
Maybe today I can get the Christmas boxes stored away and catch up on laundry. Cait will go back with, mostly clean clothes.

















Our little snow bunny








It's another family photographer!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Teehee, he missed you and wanted some of your DNA near him ;)
You have been so busy.
We hardly have any snow here. I am starting to actually miss the snow piles, lol.
Again thank you so much for sending me the Christmas greetings. That is such a sweet photo of the two of you.
I was so hoping to send out cards to my special blogging friends....hey I should start now ;)

cait! said...

I'm too saddddd to be leaving!