Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend with Scrapping

This weekend was a weekend perfect for scrapping.  After all the snow and now the cold had set it I didn't really want to go out.  I worked on our laundry and did some scrapping.  I worked on my Dec. memory book, which I am still doing.  And I managed to finish 3 layouts. 

It is CHA time right now and Two Peas in a Bucket has several challenges going on right now.  Incentive for me to complete a layout or two.
The first layout I did was to use 9 items on my desk.  Not hard since I have been working on our Dec. memory book.

Chit Chat with Santa
Product used: Papers-Bazzill cardstock
                         Lilly Bean 
                          Carta Bella
                           Fancy Pants Design  
                     Pink Paislee
        MME
Embellishments  from MME, Fancy Pants
American Craft Thickers 
and glitter letters from Anna Griffin



Making Snow Angels was to used 5 photos, which I did.                                                          
Papers from Teresa Collins,
                    Pink Paislee
                    Echo Park
                    Basic Grey
Stamps from Elle's Studio
 MME brad
Badge Button from Evalicious



It's a measly 12F out  this morning and more snow predicted for later today.  Have to visit my dermatologist for some day surgery.  Need to run some errands before my procedure at 1:30 this afternoon. 
And this is what greeted me when I opened the front door to get the paper yesterday morning.
Interesting texture, right????

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your layouts are all so lovely.
But then again with those photos they are so adorable.
I take photos of the snow overhanging from the roof as well, it looks so cool.