Saturday, January 12, 2013

We're in the Deep Freeze.

We are currently experiencing the deep freeze after the dump of snow of Thursday and Friday.  The weather folks say we had officially 7in. of snow.  But it is looking more like 8-10 on my back deck. 
Enjoying my days off and plan to scrapbook and not be outside in the cold.
Yesterday, I did have to go out on the snowy streets and run some errands.  But, I did stay on my side of town and didn't venture too far.

Curtis drove home from the Flathead, coming over Marias Pass and said the road weren't too bad.  I was glad to have him home safe and sound. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nice photos of Curtis :)
I enjoy seeing pictures of the photographers ;)
We have a dusting of snow here, not much though....but some pretty cold weather coming our way.