Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Survived!!!!

Had another surgery by my friendly dermatologist yesterday.  Have another battle scar on the right side of face!!!  Will it ever be over-Probably not.  I was a red head, back in the day before sun screen and had many a bad burn.
But now I am a bear with sun screen for my kids and grandkids.  

Managed to get all my errands run before my surgery and laid low when I got home.
Will be spending a quiet day at home for today. 
Glad Curtis is spending a couple of days with me too!

Finished up one more layout.
Had to document about Nic and the pumpkin pie episode!!!!
This little boy makes me laugh!!!  Good thing, or I would by crying, I think!
He loves his nana and I love him dearly too!

Product used:  Papers-Bo Bunny (Apple Cider)
                                   Simple Stories(Harvest Lane)
                                   MME(Blackbird)
                                   Pink Paislee
                       Jilli Bean Soup -Dutch Mustard Cardstock Stickers
                       Stash Buttons
                        Brads

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hope you heal quickly.
My Ashley is very fair and always wears those big floppy hats and a cover up at the cottage. Sunscreen all around here.
Cute layout of your Nic, he is a cutie :)