Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Poor Neglected Blog!

Life has been a whirlwind since we arrived back on the mainland from our trip to Hawaii.  Sunday and Monday were spent in the Seattle area with Caitlin.  Tuesday was on all day drive home.  So grateful the roads were bare and dry the whole way through.  That can be a concern at this time of year when you have a few mountain passes to cross between here and the coast!  Wednesday, I hit the grocery store early as the fridge was bare and I needed to get prepared to cook Thanksgiving dinner?  I had given Kirsten $$$$ to buy our turkey when they came on sale.   That same day Curtis headed north to pick his dad up from the train and he had Nic in tow.  Thursday was Thanksgiving and I cooked for us all.  And there was no shopping on Black Friday.  There was nothing out there I really needed.  Instead I watched the grandkids while their folks worked.  Kirsten and Tim were out early shopping.  Picking up the kids Christmas present for a good deal.  I was scheduled iWork okay.  But just ended up being on call.  I did some crafting, but can't share right now as they are Christmas gifts.  So, there is my week in a nut shell.  Now to think about putting up Christmas decorations!
 












1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a fun filled day.
I love that photo of Harlee with her great grandpa :)