Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1

Can hardly believe Dec. is upon us!!  That is what happens when you are gone for 2-1/2 weeks in November.  So the season of celebration is upon us and I am sure will fly by!

I promised one little princess I would take her to the movies this weekend to see Frozen by Disney!  So with watching the kids on Friday.  And then was on call for work all day Saturday.  Today was the day!


Today was also the day Elfie, the elf, arrived at the grandkids house.  I also got most of the goodies wrapped up for their
Advent calendar.  With the two of these it makes for a fun December for them.



My wreath also arrived today!   It is up outside now to welcome visitors.


We are expecting snow and cold temps over the next few days.




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your wreath is beautiful.
I'm going to the movies with my Heather tomorrow. Looking forward to that :)
We got some more snow today..but the temps weren't that bad