Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15

After working parts of the last couple of days today was the day to let the Christmas baking begin,  
I finished up my cards this morning and then started the Christmas music.


I started with Austrian Chocolate Balls.  They have been part of my Christmas baking since we lived in Germany.  I always melt my chocolate double boiler style.  No microwave.  I have ruined too much expensive chocolate that way. So I go back to the old method.  It never fails me!
Me in my messy kitchen

Next I started on a batch of shortbreads.  I am from a British heritage and there fore shortbread cookies play a big part in out celebration.
Lastly, I did Pretzel delights . These are easy, quick and yummy. 
Curtis helped unwrap the Rollos.
Kirsten will be over in the morning and we will do some more!








3 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

{!-{>

Nat said...

wow Leslee, Amazing! Wish I could sample your treats. Merry Christmas :)

Tracy said...

YUMMY