Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17

Today, I was cancelled from work and just on call.  So, I did not want to get involved in a huge baking project. First I made a casserole for Kirsten and her crew for dinner.  Cooper had her up quite a bit of the night.  She worked all day and I knew she wouldn't feel like cooking..  Then I headed out to the post office.  What a nightmare.  I needed a few stamps for a few cards to Canada!  I did not have quite enough to finish the job!  I waited patiently in line for 40min.  I was hoping that work would not call as I reached the front of the line.  
I thought that I had left those remaining few cards in my car.  I panicked a little when I only found two in the car.  Then, I thought maybe I sent the others without a stamp?  They were waiting on my kitchen table when I finally got home.
I went to the bank, the health food store, the grocery store and Target.  Target was crazy with people today.  I could hardly wait to get home.  I wiped down my wood floor in my living room.
Kirsten arrived after school with the kids and waited until she needed to get Tim. 
This is what it was lie out when they were leaving!
Beautiful sunsets the last few evenings!  But, the wind is howling as we get ready for our next winter storm tomorrow.  Spent the evening wrapping gifts.  And tomorrow is H &N's Christmas program at school.





2 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful photos...thankyou for sharing!I enjoy visiting :)

Nat said...

we're expecting a winter storm too this weekend. love the sunset totally beautiful! :)