Friday, December 13, 2013

December 12

It was my day to watch Cooper.  He was a good little man.
He likes motoring around in his walker.  Nana has lots of room for him to scoot around.  Soon we will be having to use the gate to the basement stairs again!
While he was napping I managed to get my snowmen up!
Got the laundry one too!
And I think he has had enough of nana taking pictures.
We finally got a day above freezing and of course, everything is melting!  Curtis made it home safely and we went and had haircuts!






4 comments:

Tracey said...

Adorable photo...love the Christmas scene.

Tracy said...

I love your snowman scene, it is soooo cute.
As is your little guy :)

cait! said...

That little tummy! I <3 it!

Nat said...

you've been busy as me! Your little swettie has gotten a bit bigger since I last peeked in. He's cute as a button :)