Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2

Oh, the weather outside is frightful!  We are in the midst of a blizzard.  I am hibernated in the house.  Warm and snugly under a blankie!

This morning I had a few appointments.  I went to my dermatologist for my bi-yearly check up.  It was 40F with blue skies.  I got finished and ran to the grocery store for a few items.  It was now all cloudy and 30F.  I came home from the store and during that drive home I watched the temp fall to 21F.  Crazy!!!  I had one more appointment at noon.  Off to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and my permanent crown on.  It was snowing, the streets were getting slick and the temp was now 15F.
It was time to stay inside!  I got the fall decor put away and wiped off the wood floors.  My living room is now ready to decorate for Christmas!
 
Out the front

Out the back

Had to head across the street and take a photo of my neighbor's wreath, because it looked so pretty with the snow on it.

This little guy came to visit and stayed with me while his mama went to get the other 2 munchkins from school.




1 comment:

Tracy said...

The wreath photo is so pretty.