Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3

We are in the deep freeze.  I don't think we got out of single digits all day!  And it has continued to snow all day.  I don't think it amounted to much, but none the less it was there!  
I stayed at home and put up some Christmas decorations.  Harlee was so excited to see me decorating the tree when they dropped in after school.  She loves to help her nana decorate the tree.  I think she has helped me sine she has been 2.  Nic put on a couple of ornaments.  He was looking for the trains.  Still have a few more things to put up.  Such a job digging out all the boxe!

Large ornaments hanging in my window

 Harlee helping me

 This little guy was all bundled up for the cold




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sweet photos of the little ones.
My girls would help my mom, Wayne's mom and my elderly aunt decorate their trees.
They were so excited to help :)