Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Quiet Sunday

is exactly what I needed.  Although not as relaxed as yesterday.  I visited the grocery store.  I shoveled the walk while the car warmed up.   I got a roast put in the crock pot, which we will be eating here real soon.  I got most of Curtis' shirts ironed, while watching Planes.  And since then have been in my creating space, listening to the Olympics.  I love the Winter Olympics.  Not so fond of Winter though.  A couple of times the Winter Olympics have been in my homeland, in Calgary and Vancouver.

Here is a little creation I put together yesterday.  Finished up my December memory book, but making a few layouts for the grandkids albums.   This one is for the baby's.





Product used:
Papers-Simple Stories - Handmade Holiday(Santa's List)
                                  - 25 Days of Christmas
            Fancy Pants -Saint Nick (Joy)
            Creative Imaginations -Debbie Mum
Prima- Poinsettia flowers
Tim Holtz reindeer die cut with American Craft glitter paper
Bella Blvd tab.



2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow...you sure manage to fit so much into a day Leslie! Really nice layout, wonderful photos!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
I love the banner with the word Christmas in it )