Saturday, February 22, 2014

Winter Has Returned

It started snowing last evening around dinner time and continued all evening.  Had a couple of inches of new snow this morning when I woke up.  And it is cold, too!  Awake far too early this morning, meaning I am very tired this evening.
Got my hair cut yesterday, which was very much needed.  My stylist in on maternity leave and I sure do miss her.  Hopefully, I can hang in there until she gets back in April.  I am sure she is enjoying the time off with her new baby.
Have been ordering all our Disneyland photos, so I can get working on getting them in an album.  I had gone through them all and got them uploaded, but then I had to get them in the cart and decided what sizes I actually wanted.  But it is done and they should be here next week sometime.
Kirsten, Tim and the kids were here for a bit around lunch time.  Cooper is grumpy because he is teething.  Kirsten got a new clutch ordered for her car and a couple of other things.
The big kids were playing Disney Infinity.  Of course, Curtis had left about 10min. before they arrived and didn't get back until after they left.
Still diligently scrapping away.  Have gotten Coopers PL first year album up to date.  Pretty good progress.  Makes a difference when I am not over worked and over tired!!!!!

Layout of Cooper in my flower arrangement.  Mixing the old with some new.
Product  used:   Paper- Basic Grey(Periphery-Port)
                                    Carta Bella (Rough and Tumble-Explore Together)
                                                     (Beautiful Moments)
                        Title done with American Craft Thickers
                         Echo Park Stickers-Brothers
                         Savy dies
                         Amy Tangerine dies
                         Fancy pants flair


Layout from the fall when we were at the corn maze
Product used: Papers from Echo Park (Reflection)
                      Stickers from Bo Bunny,  Jilli Bean soup, Echo Park
                      Stash buttons
                      Doily from Little Yellow Bicycle



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great pages!!
I like the page of Cooper getting caught trying to get the flowers