Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cool Down

Today we are having a bit of a cool down-it's only 70F, which I totally enjoying.  My kind of day.  Although because it is cooler, it is overcast.  We had much needed rain early this morning.  I took Harlee to swimming this morning and enjoying a quiet afternoon to myself. 

More photos from my travel journal.  Hope they aren't boring you too much.  Otherwise, I am back to working on my Hawaii album. 

 The Right hand page has tags in a pocket.

The right hand side has a pocket on the side with a file folder in in.  I also stamped
on the page with a journaling spot.
The left side has a band that holds tags.  The right side- the light house page
flips up for more space underneath.


these pages  - where the little heart tag is- it opens up.  It is blends in well when it is folded. 




2 comments:

Lisa said...

I just adore your travel journal!! The papers are fabulous!! I love the cameras and the beautiful lighthouse!! It's so awesome!! The weather has been strange here...in the 60's in mid July!! I had to wear a jacket this morning!! At least I'm saving on air conditioning by having the windows open :) Have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

This is such a great album.
I like all the flip pages, so interactive :)