Saturday, July 5, 2014

Down By the River!

Yesterday, while we were walking down by the river there were some beautiful flowers blooming! Ok, maybe some were weeds. I sure wouldn't know.
















Today was our garage sale! It was supposed to be a scorcher! But , thankfully it wasn't. The morning stayed very overcast and in the mid 70's. Just perfect! There was a steady stream of traffic all morning. We moved a lot of stuff. Kirsten packed up not too many totes to take back home. There are a couple of boxes to take to Good Will. And the both of us made some cash. A win- win situation!
I am pooped tonight. Loud fireworks going well into the early morning!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The flowers are gorgeous!! If any are weeds, they are still beautiful!! I'm glad the weather was nice for your sale and you made some money!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

It doesn't matter if they are weeds or flowers, they are all pretty :)
Congrats on a successful yard sale :)
I have a question for you (and your hubby) on my blog today..as I know you both are awesome with photography :)