Tuesday, May 5, 2015

05-05-2015

Lots of 5's in today!
And I did eat left over Taco Salad for lunch to celebrate Cinqo de Mayo.  That's about as far as the celebrating gets in this household!
Dragging my butt a little today, as I worked all day yesterday.  And I was busy.  I put on a few miles around the unit.  It's been a few weeks since I put in a 12 hour shift and I can feel it today.
But I did manage to get the laundry done, clean my bathrooms and change the sheets on the bed.  So not too shabby. 
Had a message from a gal a work- can I work tomorrow pm from 2-6?  Getting in hours while I can.  Will do the same on Thursday for someone else. 
Picked up Harlee after school and chauffeured her home.
Got my work done so I can sit and create a little. 

A little layout I created of our princess.

Paper:  Kaisercraft(Dram Big Collection-Hope)  
            Echo Park (Dots and Stripes)
Letter Stickers-Fancy Pants
Paper flowers cut on Silhouette
Leaves were cut with a 2 Memory Box dies
Prima flowers
Decorative brads, buttons



3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, your layout is so pretty.
I love the scrolls, flowers and the photos in circle shapes.
Beautiful layout….I may scrap lift it ;)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love the pictures in circles!! The flowers and design are just fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Wow>>>>>fabulous layout Leslee! Love the circle shapes. The colours and cluster of flowers is so pretty!