Friday, May 8, 2015

End of the Week

Friday has arrived and it is chilly out.  It has been overcast most of the day.  The contractor was to start on the roof, but didn't want to pull shingles off, if it was going to rain. 
Have got to work a few hours this week and they just called to see if I would take call for the nurse that is on flight call tomorrow.  And they forgot to call and cancel me the other day when the person I was relieving was on fatigue hours.  They were wondering why I showed up.  Slightly frustrating. 

I have done a little creating,  not as much as I wanted, but some.  I did make cards today.  I needed to make a Mother's Day card to send to Curtis' step mum. 

Layout is of Nic last summer roasting marshmallow to make Smores.  He lost a tooth yesterday, so his 2 top teeth are missing.  So awkward!!!

Papers are from MME, Crate Paper, and American Craft- Dear Lizzy
Lots of sequins along the bottom.
I believe the mini letters are Basic Grey. 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable layout!! I love the sentiment!! The pictures are so cute!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VintageScrapsCanada said...

that is so cute !
i had those stickers & loved using them ! Great to see them used by someone else

Tracy said...

Such a great layout and making me miss our cottage even more :)
Who doesn't like toasted marshmallows and S'mores :)

Tracey said...

Fun title, great photos...super layout!

Susanne said...

What a fun page - that journal card cracks me up.