Saturday, May 23, 2015

Just a slacker!

with my blog.  Can't get motivated and don't really care if I don't!
It has been raining this Saturday morning of the Memorial Day long weekend.
The roofer is taking way too long getting this house reroofed!!!!!
Trying to get the garden planted.
Just too much to do and I am only one person!!!
This getting older SUCKS!

Papers- Bo Bunny( Time Piece, Delilah Pretty)
             Kaiser Craft(Dream Big)
The strips are from Elle's Studio(Cameron)
Clock Die- Tim Holtz- Sizzix
Chip Board Title is from Crate Paper
Basic Grey brad

5 comments:

cait! said...

Cute layout! It's okay to take a few days off. :)

Tracey said...

I've been feeling the same way Leslee! Sometimes there is so many other things to do. I'm in the middle of making a patch work quilt..(learning) Love the cute photo, really nice layout. Have a great week!

Susanne said...

Oh, I hope your roofers get finished soon too. We had to live through that last summer, and it is unnerving. Not just the noise, but having strangers around the place for days on end.

Tracy said...

I totally get the no motivation.
If anyone needs a rest I would say you do.
Super cute layout

Nat said...

sometimes its good to take a break and rejuvenate, specially with all the spring to do's there's never enough time in the day. I always like to peek in and see what your up to! hugs, Nat :)