Friday, June 12, 2015

It's Official!!!

Summer vacation has begun!

And I have the house to myself for the rest of the weekend.  Curtis is up in Glacier park on a photo workshop and left early this morning.

Kirsten and I went out this morning.

I mailed off Cait's birthday present.  I want to be sure it gets to Seattle by next Friday.

Then I headed to pick up Harlee, while Kirsten got Nic.


I took them all to DQ to treat them to ice cream.  Harlee had a Blizzard and the two boys had cones.

And then it was time to play in Nana's backyard park for the rest of the afternoon.  I don't know about them, but this nana is tired.  They played with bubbles, play doh, squirt guns and the hose.  Every one got wet!!!  Good thing it is plenty warm out today.



































3 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh, the freedom that the last day of school and first day of summer vacation brings. I am scrapping a page on that very subject now.

Lisa said...

Summer fun!! The pictures are so awesome!! I really love the one of all three of them on the swing!! So sweet and adorable!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Awwww such sweeties, looks like they had such a blast :)
I would take my girls and their friends for ice-cream on the last day of school as well :)