Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Good Morning!

I seem to be neglecting my blog this past werk.  Not sure why, as I still have a few travel photos and I have been scrapping a few pages too.
I worked Monday and not sure why the days I am there the unit has to be out of control? Not many babies, but very busy!  And having the added job of answering the phone and opening our secure door since we have no secretary.  My legs were aching when I got home.  They were elevated, took some Motrin and rubbed with Deep Heat!
We have been experiencing much cooler and rainy weather.   The moisture has been very much needed, so I won't complain!  But Cooper hasn't been thrilled he can't go out and play.  
We have a family wedding to go to this weekend! So Curtis' dad is riding the train over from Whitefish and will go with us.  We will also celebrate Curtis's birthday.
And I will iclude a few shots of Airlie Beach as we headed north up the Eastern Australia coastline.  Heading to the Great Barrier Reef.  You won't guess it by the photos, but we were dodging rain showers all day.  And it was so hot and humid!

They don't recommend going in the water here because of the stinging jelly fish.  The have made a special lagoon a little further down the beach where they recommend you go swimming.






Look at the colour of the water.  All the different layers of blue and turquoise.  And yes, that is how it truly looked!  So beautiful!



One little layout I will share.  Photo is from last summer.
The background paper is from Authentique.
Other papers from Glitz Design, October Afternoon, Fancy Pants design
Sun glasses- Crate Paper
Stickers- Echo Park
Flair- Fancy Pants
Bakers Twine

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning photos!! Such a beautiful place!! And your layout is fabulous!! I love the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Wow I love the colour of the water, great photos!....the flower photo is so pretty :) Fabulous page..where do you find the time with working and all?