Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Celebrating a Birthday

Today, we are celebrating a birthday. Mr. Nic turned 4 today. He came over with his mum and his sister for dinner and opening presents. We were sad his dad had to work and miss out on the fun.
Nana had got some cupcakes today to help celebrate. I think there will be bigger celebrations when his dad has his birthday in 10 days.
He liked the big ball to bounce on from his Auntie Nick-Nack.
Curtis and I gave him his own Leapster to play on with lots of games I got off EBay. My sister sent a cool Cars set-like hot wheels that was a big hit. Auntie Deyanne had sent down a gift too.




He has known this box came from his auntie and it was for him. He told me it said Nic.











Look how happy the birthday boy is





Playing with his new Leapstero


My day started off with a visit to the dentist for a cleaning.
A trip to Walmart. Trying to get there is quite a challenge with all the road construction going on.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Congrats to the birthday boy - he looks very happy with all that attention.

Tracy said...

Awww Happy Birthday to your cutie Nic :)
Looks like he enjoyed his special day :)