Monday, July 16, 2012

We Survived

The last 4 days with H&N. Sent them home this afternoon with their mum and dad. Not before Harlee asked if she could stay at Nana's for dinner. Does my heart good that she loves to come over to her Nana's.

She and I had a conversation earlier this morning that just broke my heart. She says to me- Nana, I don't know what I am going to do when you get old and die.
Big crocodile tears are coming down her cheeks and I am blubbering too. What little 5 year Old thinks of these things? I love this little Toots to death.

But I don't know if I will survive the next 4 days. Our A/C got fried the other night in the doozy of the storm. We had a surge that fried our condenser. So, it's a good thing I am working tomorrow as it will probably be an expensive fix or replacement.
And the temps are to soar into the 90's. I am just glad I called someone and got the repair process started today.

Just a picture or two from the weekend. The play doh was a big hit. There's sure a mess on the back deck that will hopefully clean up when we power wash, prior to staining.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh what a sweetie, She sure loves her nana :)
Cute pictures of the little ones. They sure have a lot of fun at your place.

cait! said...

Looks like Harlee is getting a headstart on her neurotic, worrying ways just like us. c: